UPM Raflatac have demonstrated the newest materials for wine labels and laser die cutting.
Whether you order self adhesive paper or film, these components – face stock, adhesive, release coating and release liner – must all work together seamlessly to create the label quality and performance that your business requires. For this reason UPM Raflatac is constantly developing the components that go into their pressure sensitive laminates.
Paper and film products designed to meet your application needs for:
- Good looks – providing a gloss, matt, clear, opaque, textured, holographic, colored or metallised visual effect
- Printing properties – whether you leverage flexo, digital, high resolution and contrast, thermal or other printing technologies
- Conformability – for labeling complex shapes and squeezable packaging
- Safety – meeting all relevant industry and regulatory requirements
- Resistance – ensuring that the labels will remain useful for the lifetime of the labelled goods
- Cost-efficiency – for striking the right balance between economy and performance
- Sustainability – working with partners to reduce product environmental footprint and develop sustainable solutions that benefit the entire value chain