Expert delegates from 24 countries around the globe including representatives from AGC, Arc, BA Glass, LAV / Gürallar, O-I, Saint-Gobain, Saverglass, Sisecam, William Grant & Sons and many more have already confirmed their attendance. Will you join them on 27-28 November in Düsseldorf for Europe’s only event dedicated to the decoration of flat, hollow and technical glass?
7 REASONS TO ATTEND GLASSPRINT 2019
- 16 technical presentations covering the latest innovative advances in screen-printing, dynamic strides in digital print technology and new techniques such as direct to shape or container printing.
- Keynote speeches from industry figureheads from the flat and hollow sectors, offering invaluable market information.
- Networking with industry peers in an expected audience of 200 influential attendees.
- Free entry to accompanying tabletop exhibition of 28 leading suppliers of inks, pre-press technology, printing equipment, and supplies.
- Subscription to Glass Worldwide magazine, including all paper and digital copies in 2020 + a free copy of the Who’s Who / Annual Review yearbook.
- Copy of next year’s Annual ESMA Glass Decoration publication, a unique guide to the decoration of all types of glass.
- Access to the presentations from GlassPrint 2017, in addition to those from GlassPrint 2019.
Decoration is a key process in the manufacture of all types of glass and can add considerably more value to the end-product. With limited space still available, registering now for GlassPrint 2019 could assist greatly with cutting your production costs and making processes more efficient… Can you afford not to attend?
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!