Expert delegates from 24 countries around the globe including representatives from AGC, Arc, BA Glass, LAV / Gürallar, O-I, Saint-Gobain, Saverglass, Sisecam, William Grant & Sons and many more have already confirmed their attendance. Will you join them on 27-28 November in Düsseldorf for Europe’s only event dedicated to the decoration of flat, hollow and technical glass?
7 REASONS TO ATTEND GLASSPRINT 2019
- 16 technical presentations covering the latest innovative advances in screen-printing, dynamic strides in digital print technology and new techniques such as direct to shape or container printing.
- Keynote speeches from industry figureheads from the flat and hollow sectors, offering invaluable market information.
- Networking with industry peers in an expected audience of 200 influential attendees.
- Free entry to accompanying tabletop exhibition of 28 leading suppliers of inks, pre-press technology, printing equipment, and supplies.
- Subscription to Glass Worldwide magazine, including all paper and digital copies in 2020 + a free copy of the Who’s Who / Annual Review yearbook.
- Copy of next year’s Annual ESMA Glass Decoration publication, a unique guide to the decoration of all types of glass.
- Access to the presentations from GlassPrint 2017, in addition to those from GlassPrint 2019.
Decoration is a key process in the manufacture of all types of glass and can add considerably more value to the end-product. With limited space still available, registering now for GlassPrint 2019 could assist greatly with cutting your production costs and making processes more efficient… Can you afford not to attend?